Monday, March 1, 2010

stress, planarian, the best cat ever, and a riddle

It has been awhile since my first ever blog. What has been going on with me? Well, let's just say I have been up to my eyeballs in Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, and working at the Bond County Humane Society. The life I have built for myself does not seem to be an easy going one, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Although my high stress is likely to lead to some sort of disorder in the future such as taking too many naps, not sleeping at all, or living as a hermit for the rest of my days.

I have so many thoughts I would like to share on here, but to think them through and type them out would take so much of my time that I cannot spare right now. So this means that you are stuck with my boring daily life. Good news! I got two Planarian from the lab we did in Bio. I left them here one weekend, came back, and there was a new one in the petri dish! Yes, my planarian's tail fell off then grew into a new planarian! I know this may cause you some jealousy, but its ok. Also, my dad adopted my favorite cat from the Humane Society. She is a special needs cat that had slim chances of ever finding a home, but my dad fell in love with her and took her home! Well, I will leave you with a lame chemistry riddle:


Q. Which would dissolve best in water? A brown bear, white bear, or black bear?




A. The white bear because it is polar!!!!!!!!!!!!!



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment