Sunday, February 21, 2010

The first, but not the last.

So I finally caved and got a blog. Basically, I have learned so much about my self since I have moved away to college in the fall of 2009. I have had to reevaluate and strenghten my beliefs; I guess this is what growing up looks like. Now, I have this blog so I can get these things out of my crowded head and onto something I can flip through later. If only I had a real Pensieve! So now you get to read through everything from my educated beliefs on Evolution vs. Intelligent Design, my daily adventures at the Humane Society, and my nerd-ness to my newfound thoughts, my beliefs about love, and other random things. This is going to be the one place I don't sensor myself or my thoughts. So, good luck and hold on for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment