Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well it has been about a month since my last post. SOOOO much has happened that I think it is time for an update.
1. First off, most of my time has been devoted to keeping those grades up and getting through this semester.
2. My next major concern for the past few weeks was trying to get approved to live off campus next year. At Greenville this is an EXTREMELY hard task, and it took a lot of arguing, a few mistakes, and a lot of pushing on my part but it got done. So that makes it official! In the next few weeks I am going to start cleaning out my new apartment and moving things in, and by this time next month I will be moving in! This is going to be the start of a very big stage in my life and I couldn't be more nervous or excited!
3. I decided that I am going to apply to 5 graduate schools. This is a nice round number and ensures that if I don't get into one I could still possibly have somewhere to go that works for me. At the moment I have Illinois State University, University of Wisconsin, University of Michigan, and Florida Atlantic University on my list. All of these schools offer a different subject of research that could be good for me; birds, primates, hyenas, and dolphins. I still have a long time to decide what is best for me, but it's nice to get a head start.

No comments:

Post a Comment